November 17, 2007

Why buy when you can knit it yourself

What a great week. =) I got a new camera yesterday so I can finally take pictures of my new and old FOs. It was waiting for me when I came home from work. Felt like that feeling you get when you go to the restroom in a restaurant and come back to your table with the food waiting for you.. don't you just love that? (Name that movie) I finished another sweater this week (yay!) and received my invite for Ravelry (it is, indeed, the Facebook for knitters). I will take pics of said FOs when I can get them modeled for me but I did take a picture of the my most recent FO; my wee little camera case. I started it this evening and am very happy with the turnout.


Pattern: improvised - made to fit my camera
Materials: leftover Lionbrand Cotton Ease in Stone
Needles: Denise needles size 7
Dimensions: 6 inches around, 4 inches long