December 11, 2007

The little things

It's Christmas time so I've got little projects on the go. I'd love to start a sweater project but I need to finish off these three things first:

1) the Danica scarf in a not surprising choice of Paton's SWS. It's a gift that's nearly completed. The only thing left to do is to get it blocked and wrapped up.

2) I haven't casted on as of yet but I'm planning on making two sets of Saartje's booties. Not sure why I've been procrastinating with these but I think I'll get them started this weekend. Well.. I *have* to get them started this weekend.

3) The Butterfly Mobius from the Knitter's Book of Yarn (recommended). This one's for me, something that'll give me instant gratification although I'm itching to start a sweater project. Which project? Haven't decided but a couple options were the Patti cardi from Rowan Studio 1 or the Equestrian Blazer from IK. It'll happen... only a matter of time. I've never worked with this weight of yarn before but I'm quite pleased so far.

No comments: